Austin had a momentous first Halloween. He celebrated one week of life by losing his umbilical cord and having his first real bath! He likes having his head scrubbed but he is not too keen on the body wash. Since he got two newborn-sized costumes as gifts, we decided he would start the day as a giraffe! Later that afternoon he made the transformation to frog-man! We decided: Austin as a frog > Austin as a giraffe... what do you think?
7 comments:
OH MY GOODNESS!!! Adorableness all around. I think I like the frog Austin better, but it's really tough. Maybe this two costume thing will have to be a tradition he keeps up for the rest of his Halloweens!
We vote for the frog -- ribbits and all.
So cute! I love both but the frog is especially adorable. Hope that you guys had a fun first Halloween with Austin.
I've always been partial to giraffes. Austin is so sticking cute in both. Glad that he had a good 1st Halloween.
Adorable! Congrats Amy and Jeff! He is beautiful and so cute!
Oh Amy! Your baby is so adorable!
Too stinkin' cute! What an adorable little man you guys have! Give him lots of hugs and kisses from us. Hopefully we can meet him soon. Miss you guys! Love ya!
Post a Comment