2.26.2010

Four Months of Fun

I can't believe Austin is already four months old. He had his four month check up last week and weighed in at 14 lbs 14 oz and measured 26 inches long. He is in the 90th percentile for height and 50th for weight. This past month as been full of little milestones - it is so fun to watch him grow. He coos and jabbers all the time and gets the hiccups everytime he laughs. His head still bobbles a little, but he's gotten very good at supporting his own noggin. While we were at his check up the doctor was telling us that he needed to be rolling over by his next appointment at 6 months. She put him on his tummy to see how high he could hold up his head and all of the sudden... he rolled over like he's been doing it forever! What a show off!! He hasn't rolled over since...

5 comments:

Hooper Family said...

I can hardly wait!

larsen family said...

Are you sure that he is only in the 50th percentile for weight? Look at those chubby cheeks! He looks like he is changing so much already. I wish I could see him in person =(

Amy said...

Qt 2 months he was in the 85th percentile for weight - but he has leveled off a bit since then. I was suprised he was only in the 50th percentile as well.

The Mitchell Family said...

Grandma wishes she lived in Arkansas so she could have Austin come to visit her next week.

Ashley S. said...

I love the little blue chair thingy.. everyone seems to have one of those. He is so darn cute Amy!!! I bet he has you wrapped around his little toes :) Miss you!