8.24.2010

Top TEN!

Well, today I am 10 months old, and I may not be crawling around yet, but I still know how to have a good time! Here are 10 pictures to let you know what I've been up to:
1. NATURE! Taking a hike near Mt. Falcon with the fam.

2. My dad graduated from DU, and I can't help but think I deserve some credit for that!

3. Grandma & Grandpa Mitchell came out to visit me from California!

4. Grandma & Papa Loucks came too to hang out for the day!

5. Now my dad is either studying for his exams or playing that silly football game! I wrestled to get the controller out of his hands before I gave up and fell asleep.

6. I love to stand up against the glass sliding door and wait for my mom to get home from the grocery store.

7. Grandpa really helped me "get on the ball" while he was here. Thanks for all the exercise!

8. FLEXING my muscles!

9. Everyone's always going after my cheeks! I'll let it slide for you, Grandma.

10. Teething's no fun, but I'm trying to be a good boy!

3 comments:

larsen family said...

Sweet boy! I wish I could kiss those cheeks too!

SarahWilcox said...

He is growing up so fast! He is so cute too! Congrats to Jeff! We miss you guys!

Hooper Family said...

I can't believe he is 10 months old! He is so cute. I love all the pictures!!