10.28.2010

One Year Video

We attempted to take a picture of Austin everyday of his first year.  Unfortunately, we missed some days here and there...  This video has pictures from as many days as we had documented on our cameras.  Enjoy seeing how Austin has grown up to be the little man he is today during these past twelve months!

3 comments:

larsen family said...

Wow, what a cool idea to take pictures every day of his first year! I can't believe how fast Austin is growing up! He is turning into a little man! I wish we lived closer so we could give him b-day loves!

Ashley S. said...

That is one cute video. I love that flowery shirt you're wearing when you were pregnant. I love it so much I want to steal it :)

Lindsay said...

What a great idea! Crazy how much they grow up in just one year!