1.18.2011

Trip to UTAH

Jeff surprised me with an early Christmas gift - a trip to Utah to visit some friends!  He was going to be in Indiana for work that week and decided I might as well go do something fun!  I stayed with Shannon Jenks (my sister-in-law, Jamie's, sister) and her family.  It was so fun to get out and see some of my friends and introduce them to Austin.  Here are a few of the people we were lucky enough to visit:
 Hailey - Freshmen friend extraordinaire!  We met during our first semester at BYU tap dancing. She ended up breaking her foot a few weeks in to the semester and I became her taxi to and from Dr. visits.  After hanging out a few times we realized that we both did the "goat" impression.  It was a true friendship meant to be...  Austin thought she was pretty cool too!
Jamie and Stephanie with August (Stephanie's boy) in the middle.
Both wonderful ladies also met while tap dancing!
Two incredibly handsome, blue-eyed boys!  Austin is only about 6 weeks older than August.
 Though it was only a short lunch-date, we had a great time laughing and catching up!
 Austin and Roslyn
We stopped by the Wilcox's to catch up with their family.  Roslyn was not quite 2 months old when we moved from Provo - she'll be 2 in March!
A necessary visit was made to see Ellen, Jeff's boss for 3 years at the Daily Universe on BYU campus.  She didn't know we were coming so we decided to stop in and surprise her!  We had a great long chat.  Being in that office brought back so many fun memories!
Kimee and I - roomies for 2 years!  I had the pleasure of spending an entire day with Kimee and her 3-month-old boy, Thomas.  We shopped, ate, chatted, reminised and played with our little boys all day long! 
The Moulton Family

I got to see a few other people but unfortunately forgot my camera during those visits... 
Thank you Jeff for the wonderful trip! 

2 comments:

SarahWilcox said...

I am so glad we got to see you! Roslyn and I miss you already! I am glad you guys had a great Christmas. Did Jeff tell you I ran into him in the Denver airport? That was fun too. We were one the same plane to IN. It was really good to see you!

Amy said...

Yeah, he told me! What a small world! :) It was so nice to go back and visit you. Next time you guys are in Denver you'll have to stop by!