9.12.2012

Maxi Skirt Project

Yesterday was very productive. 

Up at 5am for Zumba at 5:30am. Showered, ate, and cleaned the kitchen and a bathroom before 8am.  Helped with nursery at Institute (weekly religion class) from 9am-11am.  Friends over at 11:30am for projects and playtime for the kids.  Project done at 4:30pm.  {Forgot to thaw ingredients for dinner, sorry sweetie} Volleyball from 8:30-10pm.  Bed at 11pm.  Phew...  Today Austin and I are being lazy at home while it rains. :)

Here is yesterday's project:

 I found a tutorial on Pinterest for making a maxi skirt.  It seemed simple enough so my friend, Richelle, and I went to Joanns a couple weeks ago and picked out some fabric for skirts. 
{i had to stand on the coffee table in order to get a full-length shot} :)

 It probably should have been a 1-hour project to complete the two skirts, but the tutorial wouldn't load and we had to wing it. After a break for lunch and a couple fixes, we finished two skirts in about 4 hours. Not too bad for learning and executing at the same time.

4 comments:

Hooper Family said...

Stop making the rest of us look bad! Cute skirt - you're so talented!!

Amy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy said...

I had to document a productive day because they are few and far in between. Today I'm still in pjs with some crazy hair and no make up. I did get Austin dressed our teeth brushed... ;)

The Mitchell Family said...

I agree -- a very productive day! Wish I could have a few like that. And the skirt is really cute!