10.28.2013

February & March

Goofy kid...
Helping mommy with the hand-washing
Valentine's Day Dinner at Macaroni Grill
Trip to Monkey Bizness
Dinner out with the girls
Easter Egg hunt with friends from church - this is his "winking" face
Boy in a basket
Fun at the park with James
Ready to play in the snow!!

2 comments:

Ashley S. said...

I was so excited to see that you updated your blog! I love all your pictures and Austin is such a big boy now, I can hardly believe it! I am anxious to see pictures of the little guy. Do you have a name picked out?

Amy said...

I'm glad you still look at it! :) I have been so busy and am so far behind! I'm determined to catch up before this baby comes though, so keep checking. We don't have a name yet... this kid might come home nameless. Haha! We'll figure out something when we see him, but right now he's just "baby".