11.04.2013

August & September

24 weeks pregnant
Dinner at Chipotle before going camping as a family
Sitting by the campfire
Lillie and Austin ready to go to the Denver Museum of Nature and Science
Checking out the dinosaurs!
Jeff and his friend, Matt, flew out to VA for the BYU football game over Labor Day weekend.  Richelle (Matt's wife) and her kids decided to join Austin and I for the weekend at my parents' house.  She enjoyed a ride with my dad on one of his many motorcycles!
29 weeks here I think... growing!
The day after Jeff's birthday we had a huge surprise party for him turning 30!
It was so hard to keep everything a secret, but he had NO idea and was memorably shocked when he got home from work.  (Wish I could post the video!!)
The lone kiddo at the party - River!
We had lots of goodies and just enjoyed {adult} friends and the BYU football game.  It turned out great!
The big 3-0!  Happy Birthday, Jeffrey!

1 comment:

Dannenbergs said...

Congratulations on expecting another baby boy! How exciting!