
I am part of the
Folk Dance Ensemble at BYU this semester and had the priviledge of dancing during the Homecoming Parade this weekend! Our team did a choreography to Cotton Eyed Joe and an Indian/Bollywood/Bhangara dance that was performed by all 5 teams together. The route was a little less than 2 miles and we danced the entire time! I was exhausted by the end, but I love to perform so I enjoyed every minute of it. The crowd loved it and I had strangers telling me we were the best part of the parade! This was the first time I'd actually gone to BYU's Homecoming Parade and had a blast being
in it! Today my legs and feet are a bit sore, but it was definitely worth it. Thanks Jeff for sitting in the cold and taking pictures! (I am in the team wearing red... in the back corner)



1 comment:
Looks like fun! I guess walking and dancing probably kept you from getting cold even though you were only wearing a t-shirt.
Post a Comment