9.17.2008

Back to the Future!!

You may have already seen this before, but in case you've wondered what your yearbook picture would look like if you had graduated from high school in a different year between 1950 and 2000, here's a fun little website: http://www.yearbookyourself.com. I personally think I should have graduated in '76 or '88, what awesome hair. Amy is, not surprisingly, cute in any decade.

6 comments:

Hooper Family said...

Can I just say that is about the most disturbing thing I have ever seen - seriously!

Jeff said...

All in good fun... hitting a little close to home Stef? THAT is most disturbing thing you've even seen? Hyperbole - seriously!

Hooper Family said...

It did hit a little close to home. The hair in Amy's 1990 picture reminded me of my own hair at that time. Yikes!

ladybugLoUCKs said...

THAT IS AWESOME!!!!!!!! love it!

The Mitchell Family said...

I noticed that you put on a little weight there around 2000. I always wonder what we're going to think of the "what's cool now" styles in 10-15 years.

Disturbing style? We were at Macey's last night and they had a display where a guy was wearing tight, skinny, bright green jeans and a black t-shirt. We've gone from baggy jeans to this?

papa said...

Babes, you're lookin' good in a Fro.