Jessica tagged me in her post to come up with 7 things I'd never say, and 7 things Jeff would never say. It took a lot more brain power than expected... we had a lot of laughs. I hope you have a laugh too!
7 things I’d never say:
1. I’m in the mood to listen to country!
2. Let’s go to the pet store.
3. Dancing is not my thing.
4. Please pass the pickles. (neither would Jeff)
5. Hellboy is my favorite movie.
6. Jeff, can I watch PTI with you? (Pardon the Interruption on ESPN)
7. Please, let me make the tossed salad!
7 things Jeff would never say:
1. Let’s skip the BYU football game today.
2. Anyone have a piece of gum?
3. Do you have any smaller shoe sizes?
4. Let’s go dancing!!
5. Full screen is better than wide screen.
6. I hate my iPod.
7. I hope the Red Sox win the World Series!
Karren, Stef, and Nicole... tag, you're it!
Hospital stay and Halloween
10 years ago
4 comments:
country rocks!!!!!!!! :D
I thought Amy loved every minute of our visit to the pet store!
Amy Loucks (but really Mitchell)
Tricia Lagae here. I just got started with this blogspot business and was going through facebook, thinking of who might have one. And here you are! This little "7 things you wouldn't say" game is a fun idea!
also, we totally have the same backgound... weird.
Post a Comment