5.31.2009

Cougar Alums, Class of 2009!

There have been a lot of changes for us in the last month, but first things first. We graduated from BYU in April, Amy with a B.S. in Nutrition from the School of Life Sciences and a minor in Dance, and me with a B.S. in Accounting from the Marriott School of Management and a minor in Portuguese.



President Uchtdorf and Elder Nelson spoke at University Commencement (pictured above) and then Amy and I had the butt-numbing idea of attending both of our individual college convocations. We're very grateful to Mom, Dad, Michael, Bruce, and Sue for coming to celebrate with us. It also gave us an opportunity to spill the beans on some exciting news (see future post).







This video has no sound, but if it did you'd hear something like,
Jeff: "We're graduating honey!"
Amy: "I know! Woohoo!"

2 comments:

larsen family said...

Did you have to ditch the BYU police after taking that picture on the cougar statue? They take people's diplomas away after acts like that!

Hooper Family said...

That's funny Nicky! I could actually believe that being true!!