5.31.2009

McGladrey Intern


I started my internship this week with McGladrey, a national public accounting firm that focuses on mid-sized, mostly private companies. I will be doing audit work in the greater Denver area until the end of July, at which point I hope to get a full-time offer to come back after a year of graduate school.


My orientation and training was in the exhilarating metropolis of Des Moines, Iowa! Although the soggy scenery left a bit to be desired, it was good to meet some other interns from the Central Plains region (Colorado, Iowa, Missouri, western Illinois, etc). Next month we have an intern capstone conference outside of Chicago, a chance to evaluate our experience at the mid-point of the internship. Maybe I'll take some real pictures on that trip.

2 comments:

larsen family said...

One week in the internship down! How's it going so far?

Hooper Family said...

Real life is beginning for you now. It's an exciting time! We can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks.