Just a quick plug for the little poll we posted on here... We are going in for Amy's ultrasound on Thursday, so please vote (over in the side column) whether you think it's going to be a boy or a girl!
We too say boy. Out reasoning is that both girls in our family had a girl first, so now the boy in the family will have a boy first. I think it makes good sense!
Jeff and I met in Provo, UT on May 1, 2006 playing volleyball on Stadium Terrace’s humble sand volleyball court. A few weeks later we started dating and now we’ve been married for 5 years! We both graduated from BYU in April 2009 and moved to Denver shortly thereafter. We have an adorable, talkative, three-year-old boy, Austin, who keeps us entertained and loving life. Jeff finished graduate school at the University of Denver in 2010 and started a job as an auditor with the public accounting firm McGladrey in November 2010. I have the pleasure of being a stay-at-home mom and am so grateful that I am able to be with Austin all day.
Jeff & Amy
Austin Maeser
Austinisms
"What Mama doing?" "I want breakas" (breakfast) "I want somping to watch" "I say prayer too!" "No, no be nice to Dada" "I catcha da foot-ball" "Oh! Mama scare!" "I like you!" "I go upstairs, play cars" "E-ma pretty" (He tends to add an 'E' to most names: E-ma, E-daddy, etc) "Oh, dats a wicious!" (Oh, that's delicious!) "I go take a rest" "How I fix da rectangle, how?!" "I excigig to go to da groshey store!" "Airplanes have no wheels..." (end 2011) "Oh! That so crazy!!" (1/5/2012) "Garbepue chips!" (Barbeque) (1/2012) "Tada! I make more tadadas!" [While playing with playdoh](2/2012) "These stairs are steppy" "Eleven, fourteen, eleven-teen, nineteen!" "It's so everywhere here" "He's so big and strong and smaller" "Course I can!" "That 'A' is so dancing!" (observing an 'Old English' font) "It's so taste... It's so tasty." (3/2/12) "It's just like a treasure. That's what I say." "Woo! That's comtable!" (comfortable) 3/19/12 "That is a tricky jumper." "Mommy, wiggle with me. That's a harder wiggly. Sway like this! That's a harder swiggly." (4/5) "I'm doing a great job!" "When I close my eyes, I see a purple egg!" (4/15) "Actually, _______" "Mommy, my soy is calling to me loudly!" (While the beans were grinding in the soy milk maker) "Where did my head come from?" "That's a stink bug... maybe he needs a diaper change." "If I push my 'CD' I can dance. And I will be happy again." (He turns on his own music with the CD player in his room by pressing the 'CD' button) (5/15/12) "It's not you, I think it's just me." (6/6/12) "Eggs are not for eating, they're for cracking in something." (6/15) "It's hot. We need some air out here!" (6/26 - it's been near or over 100 degrees for days) Me: "Do you want a popsicle?" Austin: "I don't want a pop---gisk--- [sigh]. No, I don't want one of those." (7/26) "Apples make me rumbly because I runned out of energy." (8/2) "I don't want 10. I just want a few." (8/2) "Hey little red bums (bombs), can you hear me? Hmm... their eyes are closed. Open your eyes up and hear me!" {Playing a game on the iPad} "The air connection!" {when the A/C came on} (8/11) "Mommy is not a clock." (9/14/12) "T - O - H... Ducky!" {spelling out 'HOT' on the bottom of his bath ducky} (9/14) "Wow! It sure is a beautiful, sunny day!" {after waking up from his nap} (10/3) "Let's do the Hamily Foam Evening activities!" (12/12/12)
6 comments:
I say GIRL!!!
Is there a prize if we guess correctly?
The prize will be the satisfaction of knowing you are a great guesser!!
We say boy! (we selfishly want a little buddy for Landon to play with at family gatherings!)
I say it's a girl because we have only 1 girl out of 7 grandkids, so I think the odds are in my favor.
We too say boy. Out reasoning is that both girls in our family had a girl first, so now the boy in the family will have a boy first. I think it makes good sense!
Post a Comment