6.05.2009

Baby Bump

Finally some pictures of the baby bump! The first picture was taken at 15 weeks, and the most recent is from this week (19 weeks). The baby is an active little squirt. I have been feeling it move a lot during the last 3 weeks and I love it! The movements are still pretty small, but Jeff has been able to feel it a couple of times as well. We are so excited!

3 comments:

The Mitchell Family said...

I'd say that this is one cute little mama.

Hooper Family said...

Enjoy all of the "firsts" in pregnancy. It's fun to experience all these things for the first time. Also enjoy how much smaller your body stays during this pregnancy, because the body seems to get bigger with each pregnancy after! You look so cute!

Jamie Ward said...

BAAAHHHH!!!! I can't believe it! Oh i'm so sad I can't see this prego belly in person.