8.16.2009

All Not Quiet on the Western Slope

My internship at McGladrey ended a couple weeks ago, and after getting all moved in to our new apartment (a post on that to come), Amy and I were definitely ready for a little weekend getaway. We headed out to the Western Slope, over Grand Mesa with the Loucks bunch. We all stayed at the beautiful Cedaredge house, then trekked over to Montrose and Ridgway State Park for the Woodis Family Reunion. I enjoyed some good food, good company, and several rounds of bocce before cooling off at the swim beach. The first pictures are from Friday at Uncle Steve's house, where we had a real-life Pig Roast... a few from the party/sing-along at Ridgway, then finally some views around the Cedaredge estate. Bear in mind, however, that my pictures are less than representative of the entire fun weekend. I think we'll go ahead and mark our calendar for the next reunion in five years. Florida anybody??

No comments: