It is about time for a prego belly update. This picture was taken just over a week ago when I was 30 weeks. I am now '31 weeks' which means I have about 9 weeks to go assuming the baby comes on or near his due date (October 24th).
Lately I've had trouble sleeping at night because I just can't get comfortable - however, I slept like a ROCK last night! It was wonderful. My back muscles have a subtle ache to them all day but have only really been a bother to me a few times. Jeff is great about helping me feel as comfortable as he can and treats me to regular back massages. I have had a few Braxton Hicks contractions so far which I think are pretty cool... I know you're all saying the true labor contractions I'll be having in a couple months won't be so 'cool' and I understand that. But, while these ones are pain-free, I'll continue to marvel at the occasional tightening and hardening of my entire abdomen to a flesh-covered rock.
Other than the minor aches and getting a bit more uncomfortable, this pregnancy has continued to be uneventful and has run smoother than I could have asked for.
Jeff and I are getting more and more excited to meet this little guy as his arrival draws nearer. I try to imagine this little person that kicks my insides around all day sleeping/crying/pooping (you name it) in our newly assemled crib, stroller, and carseat - but it is still so surreal. There is no rush to get him here - he still needs to cook for a while... but we are sure excited!
4 comments:
We are so excited to meet him too! It's hard to believe that you are down to just a couple of months! I told Jeff the other day to take advantage of getting all the sleep you can and try to slip in some date nights out before the baby comes. By the way, you look so cute!
Glad to hear that Jeff is taking good care of you! This little guy is going to be here before we know it. Wonder if he's going to be a mini-me of his daddy like Noah and Landon are?
You are absolutely adorable =)
You look adorable! I can't wait to meet that baby too!!
Post a Comment