9.12.2009

34 weeks


I can't believe it's already been 4 weeks since the last picture was taken. I feel like I have grown a lot in the last 4 weeks - I don't know if I can keep stretching for another 6! :) Jeff and I went to the Dr. earlier this week and everything is continuing to go great with both the baby and I. We have an appointment again in 2 weeks and then every week after that until this little guy makes his grand entry.

4 comments:

Megan said...

Amy, you are so adorable! I can't believe you're due in 6 weeks, that seems like nothing! I'm due in 4 days and that seems weird too. :)

The Mitchell Family said...

Cute, cute momma!! We can hardly wait too.

larsen family said...

Still cute and tiny!

Jill Collier said...

So I found your blog through Sarah Wilcox's, sorry for blog stocking, lol! Anyway, you look so cute and TINY, hello! I'm excited for you guys and hope you are doing good!