10.18.2009

38 weeks

Week 38 has already come and gone as now I am 39 weeks! Week 38 was rough only due to a nasty chest cold. I woke up Monday the 12th with a lot of chest congestion accompanied by a mild fever that came and went for a few days. Thankfully the fever is gone, but I'm still working on getting this bug out of my system. Unfortunately Jeff has aquired the cold as well, but it seems to be taking a milder course. Being sick is no fun!! However, after a week of intense coughing, sneezing, and blowing my nose I think my abdominal muscles may be better conditioned to help get this baby out! :) I just hope both Jeff and I have our strength back and can breathe normally by the time the baby comes.

I can't believe the baby is due in 6 days! We'll find out this week if he is as anxious to meet us as we are him, if his clock runs right on time, or if he needs a little coaxing to join our family....

3 comments:

Jamie Ward said...

Oh Amy I can't believe you are going to be a mother so soon. I am so excited for you and Jeff! I can't wait to see pictures of the little buddy! Ps we all miss you here in Provo. Me especially.

Loucks 6 said...

You look great for being ready to have that little guy!!! Good luck babes....were praying for you guys:) We love you and miss you. Preston says " you know that guy, that one guy with Amy? I said " uncle Jeff" " yeah him, I love that guy!"

Seth and Leia said...

You are THE cutest pregnant woman ever.