4.12.2011

My Etsy Shop


Sometimes life as a stay-at-home mom gets a little mundane.  Don't get me wrong, I thoroughly enjoy being with my sweet boy everyday, but sometimes I've just gotta do something a little different to keep my sanity. 

When I have a moment I've been making baby blankets, headbands and hair clips.  Last month I decided to try my hand at opening my own Etsy shop.  If you scroll down to the bottom right of our blog there are a few items I have for sale in my shop.  If you click any of the pictures it will take you to etsy and you can see all the goodies I've been making!

Check it out!!


4 comments:

Megan said...

Congrats! That's awesome Amy! Your stuff is so cute! I hope your shop takes off!

Jill Collier said...

Love it Amy! I love having my Etsy shops, it is a fun side thing to work on :) Your items are adorable! I favorited your cute shop :)

larsen family said...

Wow Amy! Cute stuff! I hope that all of your hard work pays off!

Ashley S. said...

Love it - I just got my sewing machine the other day yay! A girl's gotta stay sane somehow, right?