Jeff and I
met 5 years ago today on Stadium Terrace's sand volleyball court. It didn't take long to realize that each of us actually
knew how to play volleyball. We said hello on opposite sides of the net and sized each other up. He hit the ball hard and I returned it - something he wasn't used to. After the match he casually asked which apartment my roommate and I were in - 28. Having this information gave him my phone number without actually asking for it... what a smart guy.
He called me a couple days later to play ultimate frisbee but I was at work, so my roommate, Kimee, and I invited him and his roommates over to help us make cookies for a party we were throwing that weekend. He was the only one that showed.
We had our party and I think Jeff was one of the last to part ways. A couple days after that we went on our first date - Hiking the Y.
First picture of us together, atop the conquered Y Mountain.
1 comment:
Congrats! That is a cute picture of you guys! It goes so fast, doesn't it?
Post a Comment