12.06.2011

Ward Christmas Party

Jeff and I were asked to serve on the Christmas Party Committee in our new ward. It was a pretty simple party but everyone seemed to have a fabulous time.

 Austin reacts to Santa just like I did as a kid...
 Baby Gap?
 Seriously - what a cute kid!  Austin loves his hat.  It fell off once during the party and he immediately asked me to put it back on. 

Playing 'Pass the Parcel'.  This is Bro. Lundell, he's in our bishopric and reminds me a lot of Jeff's Dad, Steve.  :)  (All in good ways)

2 comments:

larsen family said...

Wow, that's funny that you say that because I was just thinking "What's my dad doing at your ward Christmas party?"

larsen family said...

Oh, and Austin totally looks like a cute Gap kid in that picture. I wish Landon would keep his hats on!