12.10.2012

Roadtrip to CA, Part 3: CALIFORNIA!

 Grandpa and Austin spent lots of time rolling the tractor and train down the driveway
 I just like this picture because it looks like Austin is really bustin' a move...
 The day after we arrived in CA was Austin's 3rd Birthday!  We just played all day, went out to eat and came home for cake and ice cream candles and presents...
 With all of Austin's allergies it is difficult to make a treat that he can eat.  When I do go to the effort of making something that won't cause a reaction, he refuses to eat it.  All he really cares about is blowing out the candles anyway.  So this year, we just put some candles in a few pumpkin cookies (which were eaten by the rest of us)
 Can't believe my little boy is 3!
 Time for presents!
 
 
Mr. Spoiled. :)
 
The next day we went to LEGOLAND
 
 First ride of the day...  at the beginning of the line....
 at the end of the line, just about to get on the ride...  That 30 minutes really wore him out!
 Awesome LEGO sculptures everywhere
 
 Now he's awake!
 
 
 
 
 
 Getting ready to ride the helicopters
Daddy showing Austin how to use the controls
 
 
{I have a ton more pictures, but apparently my photo storage capacity on this blog is at 100% and I can't upload anymore.  Until I figure out how to upload from elsewhere, (I'm not paying the monthly fee for more storage) this is it!}

5 comments:

larsen family said...

Love the pictures Amy! We had such a good time with you guys and miss you all so much. Wish you lived closer so we could see you more often!

By the way, one way to get around the storage thing for your pictures is to set up another blogspot url and just post the link to your blog that you have now. That is what one of my friends did to get around it.

Amy said...

Thanks for the tip! We miss you guys too! The other day we pulled up to a house and Austin asked if it was "Landon's house." He was disappointed that it wasn't...

MB said...

Looks like you had fun! Were excited to see more of you guys, when we move down there :)

Lindsay said...

Legoland looks awesome. What fun!

Whitney said...

Hi Amy! Such a cute blog. I am just DYING to take a trip to California. Isaac has never been and Mackay went when he was 2 (he does not remember). Seems we only get to travel to grandma's house! And I have never been to Legoland myself. Looks like you had a very fun vacation! So glad I can check up on you now ... even though we are sort of neighbors :)