6.02.2013

We're BACK! Legoland continued...

The past several months have been SO busy.  I can't believe it's already June.  I think I've figured out a way to continue posting pictures on this blog and I will attempt to catch up.  Life is not slowing down at the moment, but I'll try!
 
Austin, the cutest candy-cane-light-pole at Legoland...
We took TONS of pictures of the cityscapes and cool things built with Legos.  This gives you a good idea of how large and detailed these things were...
Las Vegas Strip
New Orleans
This was just ridiculous, but totally cool at the same time.  They were doing some Volvo promotion and built this life-size Volvo out of Legos and put it on real wheels.  Crazy!
Chewbacca and R2-D2
One of Austin's 2 favorite rides.  He rode in these little airplanes at least a dozen times!
 
We were all exhausted by the end of the day, but it was a wonderful place to spend Austin's 3rd Birthday as a family!

1 comment:

The Mitchell Family said...

We'll have to make a trip to the Lego store in Downtown Disney -- they have some pretty awesome Lego figures there.