6.02.2013

California Trunk or Treat

Let's take a quick trip back to Halloween 2012... since 2013's is only 4 months away. :)

Jeff's parents' ward had their Trunk or Treat while we were there.  I didn't have a lot of time to put a costume together for him, so we bought a fireman's hat at the dollar store along with some yellow and silver duct tape and I quickly assembled a uniform for him using clothes we had on hand.  It turned out better than I'd expected and looked so cute on him.  And it only cost about $4...
(The little badge was Jeff's when he was a kid.  We found it in a box while we were there)
 
 
 
And what's a trip to CA without some In N Out?
We were in the midst of potty training during this trip and we told Austin that if he went potty at In N Out and wore the hat, everyone would know that he was a big boy and that he went potty.  He was very proud to wear the hat and as we left the restaurant he saw an employee in the parking lot wearing a hat as well.  He promptly shouted, "He went potty too!"

1 comment:

The Mitchell Family said...

I'll never look at an In-N-Out hat the same again. :)