I wanted to do it too, so here you go.
10 years ago:
I was 11 and terrified of being a “Middle-schooler.” The thought of having to open a locker on the first day made me nervous and sure enough, I was late to homeroom on my first day of class because I couldn’t get my locker open… I remember being nearly the last person left in the hallway. On a not-so-frightened note I was excited to soon be 12 and entering Beehives with the rest of my friends!
5 years ago:
Sweet 16!… nearly 17 by this time. Mom, Dad, Kels and I had just returned from a trip to Nauvoo and Winter Quarters during the summer break. I was working at Mail ‘N’ Copy in Windsor, getting ready to start my Junior year of H.S., and excited to be a part of the brand new Windsor High Varsity Dance Team.
5 months ago:
Gosh, five months ago… school School SCHOOL!!! I was deep in Organic Chemistry, both lecture and lab, Physics lecture and lab, Humanities, and two dance classes to keep my sanity! Both Jeff and I were diving into classes and staying up late doing homework. Let the fun begin again in less than two months!
5 Things on my To-Do List:
1. Scrapbook wedding pictures
2. Paint the pot for my alovera plant and repot it
3. Declare Minor
4. Schedule appointment with Dr. Brown to discuss nutrition research
5. Set up dentist appointments
5 Snacks:
1. Fruit
2. Dad’s cookies
3. dry cereal in a cup
4. Soynuts
5. Boiled artichoke and hollandaise sauce
5 Billionaire things:
1. Two Grand Pianos, maybe even a Concert Grand…
2. Home gym with full dance floor and personal dance/weight trainer
3. Recording studio
4. Game room: billiards, air-hockey, Super Mario Bro’s, Pac Man and a popcorn machine
5. Reserve an entire amusement park when family is in town
5 Places I have Lived:
1. Windsor, CO
2. Provo, UT
3. ?…..
4. Some day these others will fill up with new locations
5. But I hope we don’t have too many moves
5 Things You Might Not Know About Me:
1. I had an elderly imaginary friend named Toba who lived in a closet at Tozer school and looked like sunbonnet Sue
2. At the age of 14 I was four inches shorter and nearly 20 lbs more than I am now… a little on the ‘dense’ side as my brothers told me
3. I won the Harvest Festival Pageant in 2004 and became Miss Windsor 2004
4. I love the smell of coffee
5. I’ve saved and dried every rose ever given to me
5 Pet Peeves:
1. When my co-workers aren’t being proactive and are getting paid for sitting around
2. Two-faced people – being an entirely different person with me vs another individual
3. People arguing about things they know nothing about
4. Parents who have no control over their kids
5. Coffee can exhaust pipes, and over-sized ghetto spoilers
Hospital stay and Halloween
10 years ago
1 comment:
i like this post. very interesting stuff. I like the smell of coffee too. miss you
Post a Comment