I was tagged, so here you are...
10 years ago:
I was spending my days at summer basketball and volleyball practices prior to my freshman year at Tustin High. For all of my mom’s good intentions, I was happy to have escaped the clutches of rival Foothill High and be enrolled at a school with all of my friends. And I was procrastinating Boy Scout advancement at all costs.
5 years ago:
I was working at Anchor Blue in the Tustin Marketplace, a month before leaving for Brazil. By the time my visa had arrived, I was more than ready to leave. I secretly wondered if Ribeirão Preto would have real toothpaste and adequate sanitation. I went to three rock concerts that July to get it out of my system before I left for two years.
5 months ago:
The Junior Core of the Accounting program was rearing its ugly head at every turn. Amy and I had class on the night of Valentine’s Day, so we decided to go to dinner at Red Lobster two days before. I was starting to interview with some accounting firms for summer leadership programs.
5 Things on my To-Do List:
1. Apply for Pell Grant
2. Thank-you cards from the wedding (don’t judge me)
3. Convert some home video tapes to DVD
4. Finish my paper for the Religious Symposium in the fall
5. Plan CA/CO trips
5 Snacks:
1. Chips and salsa
2. Chex Mix
3. Gummi Bears
4. Crackers with Easy Cheese
5. Famous Amos chocolate chip cookies
5 Billionaire things:
1. Home gymnasium and pool
2. Full size home theater
3. Buy the Angels and remove the “Los Angeles”
4. Open a restaurant
5. Five-star member of the Cougar Club
5 Places I have Lived:
1. Tustin, CA
2. Provo, UT
3. Lins, Brazil
4. Espírito Santo do Pinhal, Brazil
5. São Carlos, Brazil
5 Things You Might Not Know About Me:
1. I have never chewed a piece of gum and never will
2. I was in a Bowling for Soup music video
3. I was nominated for Homecoming King
4. I met Fall Out Boy personally before they were big
5. I was cut from my 8th grade basketball and volleyball teams before the coach changed his mind and put me back on
5 Pet Peeves (this one was my idea):
1. Talking during movies
2. Errant candy wrappers (found anywhere except for the trash)
3. The bandwagon fan-mass currently calling itself “Red Sox Nation”
4. Excess posting of personal information on Facebook
5. When the volleyball is hit over on the second touch
I will not oblige anyone to pass this on, but feel free.
Hospital stay and Halloween
10 years ago
2 comments:
Good old crackers and Easy Cheese. What would a family trip to Utah in "RVAN4VI" be without it? Especially without my artistic creations that I would do for everyone. Oh, and we'll see about that gum thing. It is my personal goal to get you to try it someday!
I think I learned some things about you that I never even knew!
Post a Comment