Front room - the front and family rooms on the main level are the only rooms that we did not paint. The color is okay (not what I would've picked, but I don't mind it) and they did a good job painting up to the vaulted ceiling.
Staircase. (Notice the red in the background. That's the kitchen/dining area. Kitchen post to come...)
Austin was fantastic while we worked so hard on the house. He loves the stairs. Everyday he'd take his food over and sit on the bottom step to eat.
Jeff working on ripping up the pad and staples on the stairs and in the front room.
Flooring up and baseboards in the trash
New carpet, once again!
Russet Cherry laminate wood floors. No, it's not the real stuff, but it's easy to care for and looks nice!
New baseboards set
Piano and couch moved in. I'm still trying to find a nice rug to put in the front room so I don't have to put felt pads on the piano and coffee table (which is still in the garage). I can deal with the coral table cloth from our wedding until then, I suppose.
1 comment:
Amy, the house looks great! All of your hard work definitely paid off! I can't wait until we can make it to your neck of the woods for a visit.
Post a Comment