9.21.2011

The room with one green wall

Master bedroom... this poor room had never been painted - in 15 years! We changed that...
 Walk-in closet
 Mom starting to paint the one "Scottish Isle" green wall.  (baseboards and ceiling were painted prior)
 The other walls are a gray-brown color, I love it!


Why the one green wall?? (note the new carpet)

 Because I bought us this cute, modern bedspread!  I love the splashes of green with the black and white and wanted to make those stand out a bit.  I think the green wall really makes the bed pop. 

Our bathroom still needs some love - we'll get to it eventually.

4 comments:

Ruby said...

congrats! it must feel nice to finally have a place to decorate and fix up however you want. i think i'm behind but congrats nonetheless! loved the pics!

Celia said...

Your house looks great! How exciting to have a house. We are hoping to join that club in the next year.

Natalie said...

I love the green wall. Congrats!

Steph & Tony said...

Love the green wall and the bedspread. Super cute!