1.07.2012

52 New Dinners in 2012

A friend of mine decided she was going to try one new meal each week last year and write about it on facebook.  I mentioned this to Jeff the other day thought it would be something fun for us to try this year! When we were living in Provo we tried to make something new at least once a month and it was very beneficial - many of those recipes are our weekly staples today. 
My goal is to make something new each week and write a brief post on how we liked/didn't like the meal.  If the recipes are deemed worthy to replicate for meals in the future I will post them on the Mitchell Family recipe blog which I've been meaning to contribute to more anyway!
With the first week of 2012 underway I have tried a new recipe and am ready to share...

Turkey (or Chicken) Pot Pie with Lion House Pie Crust
This came from a good friend of mine (different from the friend with this fabulous 52 dinners idea) from our new ward in Centennial.  (We've acutally already made this twice because it's so yummy... the first time was a couple days after Christmas and the second time... a few more days after Christmas, New Year's Day!)

No comments: