I have a portion of our blog dedicated to funny things Austin says, but these next three quotes came back to back and I just had to share them as a formal post. I've been buying drapes and curtain rods and have had a towel rod ready to put up for over a month now. I finally pulled out the drill, screwdriver, level, hammer, stud finder and tape measure to put up this little towel rod today.
Austin gets so excited when we do work around the house - he loves tools! (He got a cute set for Christmas that he loves 'fixing' things with). I let him play with the tape measure and and stud finder while I was working. He pushed the button on the stud finder multiple times and said, "Wow! This tape measure (the tape measure was in his other hand) makes beautiful song!" A few minutes later I was finished hanging the rod and he tells me, "Mommy hang the towel trod!" And just a moment after that he picked up his toy hammer and hammered the doorknobs in our bedroom, "I hammer the ding knock..."
Hospital stay and Halloween
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment