3.04.2012

Christmas 2011

I know my posts are all out of order, but at least they are getting done.

This Christmas we were blessed to have Jeff's parents and brother come stay with us for almost two weeks!  It was fun to have them stay in our new house and was SO much more comfortable than when they've stayed with us in past apartments.  We did lots of cooking, played some games, watched movies, shopped and lounged around!  Austin enjoyed having someone's full attention at all times.  Every few days he will tell us that he misses Grandma, Grandpa and Michael.
 Austin likes being just like Grandpa

Austin and Gpa with their shape-sorter 'helmets'.
"Hut, hut... Hey!"
On Christmas Eve we hosted a dinner/housewarming party for my family.  Unfortunately I did not get a picture of the entire crowd, but it's hard to get 26 people in one place!  We had a ton of fun.  Thanks to everone who helped prepare the soups and who brought snacks and appetizers to go with!
 Cousin Madi, and I
 Gpa & Gma Woodis... and Max hiding
 Austin and Jaxon
 Kelsey and Cameron creating a masterpiece
The most people in one shot that I captured.
What a fun get-together!

No comments: