3.26.2012

Toddler Playtime (video)

It's been so fun to watch Austin learn to use his imagination and become more independent. He will wander down to the basement and play alone for 30-60 minutes at a time. We get together with friends regularly and he is getting much better at sharing and interacting with them in the way a friend should!

Today we watched Lillie (3 months younger than Austin) for a couple hours. These two seem to either play really well together, or they both end up upset and crying. I've discovered that the more I just let them be, the better they play. While they played I did dishes and laundry. I'd check on them periodically and I just had to pull out the camera when I saw them reading stories together. What cute kids! 
(Sorry for the poor videography at the beginning... I was hiding behind a wall so they wouldn't see me. The candidness goes down the drain once a camera is spotted!)

http://youtu.be/pFQB3kT3ry8

(I can't upload any of my videos directly to the blog anymore... not sure why.  So, check out the YouTube link instead)

3 comments:

larsen family said...

Oh my goodness, that is so cute! I can't believe how big Austin is now and how well he is talking. He is such a big boy!

The Mitchell Family said...

Way too cute. He's a little young to be inviting young ladies to join him in bed, though.

Lani said...

so cute! He is getting so big. I loved his story about the truck. It made me laugh.