I have no idea how many weeks behind I am now... oh well.
Baked Creamy Chicken Taquitos (from Our Best Bites)
I have many friends who own this cookbook and swear (not literally) by this taquito recipe. I never buy the frozen taquitos, even though they're tasty... This is a much healthier version of a more hearty and tastier taquito. We were supposed to have the missionaries over for dinner last night, so I thought I'd try this out on them. Turns out, one of them was sick so our family enjoyed almost an entire cookie-sheets worth of these puppies on our own. We will definitely be making them again. (I also made the cilantro-lime dressing to use as a dipping sauce, as recommended in the recipe).
Salsa Chicken (Crockpot)
This is a simple and quick throw-it-in-the-crockpot chicken. It's not the best chicken for eating as a main dish, but it is awesome for use in the above-described taquitos, soups, tacos, etc.
Hospital stay and Halloween
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment