I have been wanting to post something on here and try out this blogging business but just have not had anything worth posting. Now that I've waited so long I have a few things to share!Some of you know that I am in a tap dance ensemble called Foot Poetry. The BYU tap director organized it herself because the University will not organize one for us. We practice at a studio in Lindon between Orem and Pleasant Grove. It consists of 36 dancers, most currently at BYU, others have already graduated, and I believe a few are going to UVSC. It's quite the group. We typically practice each Saturday morning for a couple hours but practices have been cancelled for the rest of the summer. We were supposed to have our first performance on June 27th at the BYU tap dance workshop, but it got cancelled because not enough people signed up. Our first performance is now planned for sometime in September or October.
The website is still in progress, but if you want to look at it, it's http://www.footpoetry.com/

1 comment:
sounds like fun. I would love to dust off my old tap shoes and join a tap group...super jealous :)
Post a Comment